1. I’ve been skydiving and it was quite possibly the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
2. I love popcorn, I mean, I really love popcorn. Not that microwave stuff either. We’re talking seeds and oil on the stove top kinda popcorn finished off with a dash of salt.
3. I’m an animal lover at heart and can’t watch, look at, or read anything that involves animals dying, being harmed, or abused. It just rips me up inside. I refuse to watch Old Yeller, Turner and Hooch, and I will never again watch Marley and Me . I pretty much bawled the whole way through. I can’t even watch those SPCA commercials; it makes me want to adopt all the animals, but I’m pretty sure I’ve already crossed that crazy cat lady line.
4. The band Bon Jovi equals obsession. I walked down the aisle to “It’s my Life” that probably says enough.
5. My favorite color is orange followed closely by red.
6. I’m claustrophobic and didn’t know until I had my first MRI when I was seventeen. It’s a struggle for me to ride in an airplane (although severe motion sickness doesn’t make that any easier), be in a crowded elevator, be stuffed in the backseat of a car, or even wear a tight turtleneck.
7. My husband and I met online. That’s right, we met by the click of a mouse. It took us a while to tell people that.
8. I am right-handed, but can also write with my left. Although I wouldn’t say I’m ambidextrous. The letters are legible, but they’re all backwards. Not the word, just the letters. In my head I see them the right way, but somewhere between there and my left hand it gets mixed up. Weird, I know.
9. My favorite children’s book is The Velveteen Rabbit, and I can’t read without getting teary eyed. My favorite adult book is Hannibal, that I have read several times and probably will read several more. Oh and for the record… I think Anthony Hopkins was the perfect choice for that character even though I refuse to watch the last ten minutes of the movie because it’s just terrible. Like… who changes an ending to that?!
10. I’m old skool and will choose an actual book over an ebook any day. Never mind I’ve only published digital books.
Bonus: Check out my Smashwords Interview