A very special friend has nominated me for a beautiful award… the Field of Flowers! Thank you so very much Yelloz and Servant Z at FourCatPaw for honoring me and for your inspiring kind words! They mean so very much to me 🙂
THE FIELD OF FLOWERS AWARD
This is a fairly new award meant to show appreciation or say thank you or just to brighten someone’s day. You can read about it here or share the love and pass on your own field of flowers 🙂
About Yelloz and Servant Z
Yelloz is a red tabby who is waited on by Servant Z and part of a huge loving family! They all have the biggest hearts I’ve ever seen and some of the cutest pictures too. Peace and happiness radiates from their words and I’m forever grateful I’ve met them. ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers “A Field Of Flowers”
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
I would like to give a FIELD OF FLOWERS TO MY FRIENDS, Because…
Well I would love to give you all flowers, so if you like this award please accept it as a token of my thanks. I’m also just going to highlight a few blogs, but please know I think you’re all special!
1) Purrfect Kitties aka Roxy & Tigerlino – If you want to laugh and feel those warm and fuzzies flowing then check out these two! They’re silly antics, adorable pictures, and funny stories will put a smile on anyone’s face. It does mine every time and I just can’t say enough about them. Thank you guys 🙂
2) Hairball Express – Shrimp is one cool cat who lives with these annoying little humans, who make for quite an entertaining blog! Many times I have laughed out loud at my day job, which probably makes everyone think I’m even crazier than they thought. Hahaha little do they know… thanks Shrimp 🙂
3) Book Chat – Michelle is a fellow book lover, great friend, and recently welcomed a new grandbaby into her family. If you love books I know you’ll love her blog. Thanks for always taking the time to read my blog and comment. Always makes my day 🙂
4) Karen – Love her 10 statements section, which she made me a part of (thank you!!). Such an awesome idea that’s inspired me to work on a interview section for my blog. But her’s is a great informative blog, about authors, books, and everything in between, check it out!
5) DreamzandClouds – Madhusmita is a dreamer, book lover, and life lover. Whenever I read her blog I feel so inspired, so thank you 🙂
6) Jane Risdon – Is a fellow author and crime junkie who shares a love of the law with me. I’ve enjoyed so much getting to know her and reading her blog. Thanks for all the interesting conversations 🙂
7) Lessons with Oscar – This blog touches my heart in so many ways! Whenever I read it I can’t help, but smile through the tears (happy tears!) because this little blind cat (don’t let him fool you, he’s quite mischievous) has found such a loving and caring home… we need more people like that in the world!