So I’m still internetless at our new house. Ugh. BUT it has given me a lot of time to think of ideas for my blog (and of course unpack, yuck). And I need your help with a few things…
I’ve been wanting to add an interview section to my blog, but first I wanted to get some input from my readers (many thanks–love you all!). If you guys would be so kind and help me out I would really appreciate it!
- Would you be interested in seeing some interviews?
- What kinds of people would you like to read about?
- What interviews do you find interesting?
And here’s some ideas I had. Let me know what you think!
- Interview authors (indie, bloggers, and otherwise) on their reading/writing habits and other things too.
- Interview professionals in the writing world (editors, graphic artists, writers, bloggers…)
- Interview people about their reading habits and what books they recommend.
- Interview people about their careers (any careers, blogging, medical examiner, mechanic, and otherwise).
- Any combo of above, wildcard, random off the wall interviews…
I’m very open to suggestions… nothing is too off the wall 🙂
Also, I’ve been thinking of starting a gratitude section because I’ve been a wee-bit stressed out. When I did my Thirty Days of Thanks and over the summer, when I started reflecting on the good things in my life, I felt much less frazzled. And let me tell you, around the holidays I am a big ball of stress! But I need a personal internet connection before I can start this. So… fingers crossed that technician comes soon! In the meantime… more thinking and idea generating 🙂