And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better… I’ve been nominated for yet another award! A big huge thank you to Sandra over at quirkybooks for this great honor! She’s a fellow author and has a super cool blog that you should check out. Thank you, thank you!
Also, a big thank you to Cleopatra over at cleopatra loves books. She blogs about books of all kinds, so if you love reading I think you’ll love her blog. Check it out! Thank you, thank you!
The rules for the Dragon Loyalty Award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven facts about myself:
- I used to be a pool shark, but haven’t played in a long long time. Probably couldn’t even make a straight cut shot anymore.
- I’ve met Tony Dovolani (Dancing with the Stars) a couple of times at ballroom dance competitions. Super sweet guy!
- My favorite card game is rummy 500 and a close second is gin.
- I’m so technologically challenged it’s not even funny. Thank goodness I have my husband!
- When I was little, I spent an entire day “saving” tadpoles from a drying puddle and transferring them to a pond. Pretty sure the turtles and big fish loved me.
- I can’t roll my R’s for the life of me.
- I’m a hardcore introvert and love my alone time. Most of my family does not understand this.
If you don’t do awards or have already received these, please just take it as a token of my appreciation for how wonderful your blogs are. You deserve it!
1. Book Chat
14. Arcilla y fuego
15. What comes next
Congratulations to all!