My dear friend, Ajaytao, with his beautiful, inspirational blog has nominated me for not one, not two, not even three, but four awards! What a way to start off the new year! He is such a wonderful giving person and I am so grateful to have met him. Thank you so much for this support and encouragement–means the world to me!
He doesn’t follow any rules (love it!), so I’m just going to throw out some random facts about me, nominate a few people, and you can choose what you want to do. Be free and feel the wind in your hair!
Most Creative Blogger Award
Most Influential Blogger
Reader Appreciation Award
1. I eat oatmeal every day for breakfast.
2. I would do anything for an injured animal.
3. I want to make 2014 my “breakout” year for my writing.
4. My husband does all the cooking (he loves it actually) and I am ever so thankful for that!
5. I live in fuzzy socks and slippers almost year round.
6. I hate dressing up and wish I could get away with the jeans and t-shirt look all the time. (Stupid day job in the legal field… cramping my style.)
7. I have very intense vivid dreams that inspire my writing.
If you don’t do awards or have already received these, please just take it as a token of my appreciation for how wonderful your blogs are. You deserve it!
2. Book Chat
12. Hortus Closus
16. Jane Risdon
18. Global Safari
19. Book Diva
20. Kanzen Sakura
Congratulations everyone and Happy New Year!